FFA Chapter Officers
President- Molly Engle
Vice President - Trinity Boyd
Secretary - Cayla Parks
Treasurer- Lauren Flatt
Reporter - Jack Marshall
Sentinel - Bill Heath
Parliamentarian - Rodie Keyes
Shields Valley FFA
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agriculutral education.
To accomplish it's mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agriculutral leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculutre and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculutre students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment fo an agricultural career.
- Encourages acheivement in supervised agriculutral experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations, and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship.
Please visit shieldsvalleyaged.weebly.com for more information about the Shields Valley FFA chapter.